As the Founder and Managing Principal of Nitya Capital, Swapnil is responsible for strategic planning, investment decisions, and overseeing all aspects of the company’s operations, financing activities, and investor relations. He has over 19 years of financial/investment experience with over 16 years of experience in real estate globally.
Swapnil was born in Agra, India, and began his life with a dream to leave a positive impact on the world. Upon moving to Houston, Texas as a teenager, Swapnil sought to pursue his dreams of helping others achieve the kinds of opportunities he always hoped for while growing up. With an eye for work ethic, resilience, and education, Swapnil sought to drive in a new era of care and support for both native Houstonians as well as for residents across the world.
In 2003, Swapnil graduated in Finance from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in Business Administration. He then began his career in energy investment banking at Simmons & Company before joining Forum Partners, an international real estate private equity firm with over $5.0 billion in assets where he focused on originating, structuring, and executing real estate investments in the Asia Pacific region. He was personally responsible for closing deals in companies worth $3.0+ billion in India, China, Australia, and Korea with total equity deployed of $600+ million.
After nineteen successful years of hard work with sixteen years in the real estate world, Swapnil became passionate about the world of real estate investing. Opening Nitya Capital’s doors in 2013, he utilized the company as a means of providing successful returns to all property investors, with a special focus on acquisitions, asset management, and property management. Nitya Capital is a nationally recognized institute that approaches each investment opportunity in a way that provides strong investor returns, as well as builds sustainable residential communities across the country. A leading frontrunner in multifamily investing, Nitya Capital extols the virtues of direct investor-operator communication and provides comprehensive services to illuminate the value of exceptional investment opportunities, paving the way for a successful, quality investment strategy to build substantial ROI.
Throughout the years, Swapnil has dedicated himself to playing an active role in charity across the globe. Alongside his work with Nitya, Swapnil founded the Karya Kares Program as a means of addressing major public-related concerns, from child swimming safety to gun violence to providing school supplies for families and students. Swapnil views himself as an advocate for change across communities, helping to provide others with healthier, happier environments through a compassionate helping hand. He continues to utilize his platform as a means of encouraging a safer, more loving world.
Through Nitya Capital, Swapnil has placed a strong emphasis on diversity, expertise, and finely-crafted attention to detail, approaching each major investment deal as an equal partnership between investor and operator. As Nitya Capital continues to grow and expand its reach across the country, Swapnil hopes to continue helping investors make big waves in multifamily markets, shaping his organization as a foundational good for the future of all things real estate.
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 by the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Houston
• Finalist for Outstanding CEO of the Year of a Large Company 2017 by Houston Business Journal
• Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2017
• Karya Property Management Ranked 145th Faster Growing Private Company in America on Inc. 5,000 for 2018
• Karya Property Management Ranked 8th out of 100 in Houston Business Journal 2018 Fast 100
• Karya Property Management Ranked 15th out of 150 Companies as Top Workplaces in Houston 2018 by the Houston Chronicle
• Listed as an Honoree of the 40 Under 40 Award 2018 by the Houston Business Journal
• Listed as an Honoree of the 40 Under 40 Award 2019 by the Houston Business Journal
• Karya Property Management Ranked 33rd in Best Places to Work by Multifamily Leadership Summit 2019
• Named member of the Houston Apartment Association Board for 2019
• Named Pride of India Bharat Gaurav Award 2019 from the British Parliament
• Named 2019 Most Admired CEO Honoree by Houston Business Journal
• Nitya Capital Ranked as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in Real Estate 2019 by Insights Success Magazine
• Current sponsor of Ek Pahel School in Agra, India
• Current sponsor of Nai Roshni School in Lucknow, India
• Board Member of Magic Bus
• Sponsor of Pratham USA
• Sponsor of the Smile Foundation
• Co-Founder of Karya Kares Foundation, an official non-profit community outreach organization
• Partnered with the Rose Group in spreading awareness and healthcare benefits for breast cancer
• Partnered with Northwest Assistance Ministries to develop playground equipment on properties
• Sponsor of the Lone Survivor Foundation for wounded combat veterans